Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Is there a difference?
This morning I got home from work and as usual I had to read a bit before bed and I was hungry. Actually because I was going to read, I needed something to munch on as I stated in an earlier post. Some readers have seen a picture of me in a nice recliner with my grandson. For those of you who have asked Quilter, yes that is my reading, nesting, chair. I went downstairs to the basement where my chip stash is to get a new bag. I grabbed a bag of Wavy Chips. Now, I also notice that the same company sells Ripple Chips. Is there a difference? I couldn't tell. Wavy, Ripple, they both looked the same. The same ridges, the same thickness, the same taste. So if both are the same, most likely from the same batch, why market two types? Are there people who think there is a difference? Wavy or Ripple...........I really don't care...........I'll eat them either way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was 'trying' to pick healthier snacks the other day while shopping.....and I got some baked crunchy cheetos...all I can say is not good...yet I am munching them since I paid for them...strange. I would rather have some chips! LOL!
Post a Comment